09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

Monday, April 16, 2012

Ruby or tomato?


May not be ruby red, but it's tomato red.


Homemade pizza.



Thin crust for me.


Thicker crust for Hubby.


Dining outside under our pretty green umbrella.


He likes peppers and onions.


And Pearl likes anything.
Here she is, headed to my plate.


Just so you know, we do not allow her on the table in the house.
But, we don't (can't) enforce that on the outdoor tables.
This is her table so she should get to eat whatever is on it.
Sorry, Pearl, my girl.


She gets her feelings hurt very easily.

"I really, really want some."


Linking with:





Ruby Tuesday 2

13 comments:

Jessica said...

yum...sauce looks sweet :-) pizza looks delish :-) it makes me drool :-) Dropping by from RT2

http://www.kandhistools.com/my-resolve-carpet-cleaner/

MadSnapper said...

our dogs love the crust. this one looks soooo good. Pearl is a pretty girl

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

The pizza looks delicious. I'm for the thin crust too.

Anonymous said...

I'm suddenly hungry for lunch

Cafe au lait said...

That made me hungry. Happy RT2!

My entry.

Judy said...

Oh my goodness your pizza looks soooooo yummy!

Unknown said...

Looks so good! Reminds me of when I would make it back in the day, maybe I'll try it again sometime!

Carletta said...

A lovely photo essay!
I'm craving pizza now and homemade always looks so much yummier.
Pearl is a pretty kitty.

Roxanne Reinhart said...

Thanks for joining my blog - I clicked on your photo and made my way here. I love your photos!! Old barns are a favorite of mine too. I just don't see one often enough to be able to stop and shoot a picture.Your photos are very good. I'll be back!!

Dianne said...

you made pizza look like art!
Pearl is a sweet pretty girl :)

Liz said...

That looks delicious!

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Chubskulit Rose said...

Mouth watering!

My RUBY, would love it if you could drop by and leave me a comment or two. Thanks in advance!

Leah H. said...

Surely, your red is yummy:)

Visiting for RT2- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/04/another-sdhc-card.html