09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Color is good




in more ways than one.






11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Pretty colors! Yummy, I love blueberries! Happy Sunday to you, Amy!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

the colors are beautiful, the fruit is YUMMY... Yummy trumps beauty, and i forgot to buy peaches on Saturday. saw them and thought wait until i leave. phooey

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Well YUM!

Bruce Clark said...

Great looking still life and I love those colors.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I second that. And yummy and good for us, too. I wish I had a fresh peach right now!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

so true. yum! ( :

Suburban Girl said...

Terrific color combo

Karen Lakis said...

That looks good enough to eat :-)
The colors in this photo are fantastic!

Rose said...

This looks so yummy!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Wow---that's good enough to eat!!!! ha ha... Amazing how colors and good photos can make one hungry!!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Our photos + Crosstitch patterns said...

The colors are beautiful and the fruit is YUMMY.
Greetings, RW & SK